Saturday, July 19, 2008

Duckbeds

Been off the blog again for a while. Work's been hectic and I tend to go to facebook more now to carry out friend related admin! :>)
Not alot to report. Been priniting on T-shirts in an effort to unleash creativeness which is fun; my lateset fad. Wore one to work y'day to give the girlies something to look at although them pearing at my right chest area to get a closer look at the detail wasn't the intended plan! Anything to make life more interesting at times as work has been somewhat hectic this week.
Seeing my other half's nephew tomorrow so that will be nice, we'll be saying duck boats/ duck beds no doubt in an attempt to brain wash him. For the record it's duck beds if anyone is interested. We have had a long running jokey argument about ducks which sit on platforms in lakes, I say they are duck beds, he says duck boats. Anyway I can waffle on all day. Hooray it's the weekend.

Oh and I've created Duckboat t-shirts (the merchandise) that's how sad I am at the moment :>)

4 comments:

fizzycat said...

Duck boats , yes I have often wondered what ducks are thinking in such a position . Do the posher ducks get higher platforms are there platforms on which no duck will be seen.Love to see the t shirts.
Iv'e not not had a page on the net to sell things yet. In the past I have made soft toys / knitted crocheted things as gifts sold some ( a local craft shop now gone would take items) and did some for local charity fund raising that sort of thing. It would be nice to sell a few things, on the net.
Your nephew sounds a sweetie.

Leigh Russell said...

I can't help wondering why a duck would want a boat...

Susan as Herself said...

I have never heard of duck beds!

Leigh Russell said...

Duckboat Tshirts - certainly original.