Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Been a while

Sorry for the blog lapse.

Scotland was grand, we had a ball. Heaps of things to do there, I thoroughly recommend it for everyone. There was music on in every pub every night, all tastes catered for. My other half had a go on an open mike night. All seems a while ago now and quite alot has happened since.


We're an uncle well my partner is and i'm an auntie through his association :>) baby Leon was born May 3oth. One gorgeous boy! My partners sister had a rough time of it but all are well and happy which is the main thing..... I dreamt I had a baby last night weighing 9Ibs 9oz!! Yikes on a bike:>)

other things...

Went to the Science Festival here and listened to two talks; one on vibrators and the other on BAD Science. Both were highly amusing. Oh and we saw Dr Robert Winston....

Well bye for now

Wislon xx

6 comments:

Map Finder said...

Has your profile just recently turned pink? I haven't visited in a while.

fizzycat said...

Yes Scottish hospitality is cool.
Was Robert Winston involved with the talks, I wonder.

Susan as Herself said...

I have always wanted to visit Scotland. Just seems so friendly and fun. And of course, those men in kilts... :)

Snooze said...

Glad you loved Scotland! congratulations on being an aunt

Leigh Russell said...

9lb 9oz... ! more like a nightmare! Congratulations on being an auntie. Much joy.

tornwordo said...

I want to visit kiltland one day too. Do people wear them all the time or just for formal occasions?