Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lemsip



Lemsip is what I'm supping whilst entering this post. Can't shift a lingering sore throat, bet you really wanted to know that.

Managed to pull off the act at work last week. It was a great experience but I'll never get over how many takes I needed just to get a few lines out. I was opposite a guy who is a joker in real life anyway so the whole thing was just fun. We had to chat and act like we were working saying how bad someone was for not doing their job properly, it was pretty cheesy stuff. I've seen some clips and I look so serious in them. We had good direction though from the camera men who've actually worked on Coronation Street and Porridge to name but a few so we were being guided by people who knew their stuff. I said from the start we weren't professional actors.... I think they could tell:>)

Off to bonnie Edinburgh soon.


PS: A couple of recent scribblings i've done using scraper board which I enjoy using.

8 comments:

fizzycat said...

The acting sounds fun. Sorry you are in the land of Lemsip, get well soon. Great scraperboard pics, my fave is the lower one, its sort of moody, in a good way.
Yes, Bluebell man sends regards.

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Cheers fizzy. glad you like the pics.

fizzycat said...

Thanks for comments on bags. What's your friend's book about the sea, titled, I will look out for it. I like unusual stories.

Susan as Herself said...

Hope the sore throat gets better!

And I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Edinburg... Ahhhhh.

Take pics please! :)

Snooze said...

Both my parents are from Edinburgh. I love it. Have a super time!!!

Map Finder said...

Riveting. Particularly like the park bench one.

eight-thirty.blogspot.com

Snooze said...

Wow! Somehow I missed the fact that you created those images. They are fabulous.

Leigh Russell said...

Hope the lemsip works. The rain is very effective on the scraper board picture. Very atmospheric.