Friday, May 26, 2006

Wislon's W's

I've been bestowed the glorious W by Stellalassy, here goes nothing;-

1) Wet I can be a bit of a wet drip at times

2) Water sign- I'm a fishy- pisces and I live up to most of their qualities, artsy fartsy, calming, sensitive, a bit wishy washy

3) Whoopee! - for obvious reasons

4) Watch and learn- I'm an observer

5) Wizzable Wislon- for all of my magical elements

6) Weird part 1- sometimes I can be alittle weird and other times i'm as ordinary as they come.

7) Weird part 2- for the characters I see on the streets, to common woman for hailing me and cavy common!

8) Woolly - for all of my sheepish warm, cuddlynesses

9) Wotnots- since moving i've realised I can't do minimal very well, I love my wotnots about me

10) Well rounded- physically and spiritually- I like to think i'm interested in heaps of things from art, theatre, films, people, religions, science, music, fashion, people again, languages, oh most things :>)

Have a good weekend

Wisbo xx

3 comments:

tornwordo said...

You don't sound that weird to me! Have a good weekend yourself.

Anonymous said...

Whoppee for the weekend have a weally wicked one

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Nah, i'm not that weird at all and I think I'm turning into my mum :>)