Thursday, April 13, 2006

I've started so i'll finish.

Well on my day off I thought i'd download a few pics of me with friends and the cavy but alas I can't seem to download using the library pc, I think my resolutions are too large and I just don't seem to have the right equipment... story of my life! ah well.
So tonight's the night Cavy hits the small screen in the UK on Mastermind with his abundance of Morse and general knowledge, I've a funny feeling i'll be laughing with him not at him of course ;->, I was the one afterall more nervous on the night than he was. But it's not everyday you see your fella on telly!
Looking forward to escaping this weekend to Ashby-de-la Zouch in the Midlands-sounds exotic doesn't it! Should be good as we're staying with friends so hopefully a few ales will be downed, alongwith a showing of play we were all involed with two years ago;- The King in Yellow,an odd play which I ended up Stage managing, basically more dramas happened backstage than you can shake a feather boa at on a hot summer eve!

Have a Happy Easter one and all!

5 comments:

tornwordo said...

Have a fun weekend and Happy Easter, have an ale for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Cavy should be on the telly every day. I had to fast forward the other people coz they were a bit boring

Nick Mazonowicz said...

How was Ashby-de-la-Zouch .... I never knew it was a real place with real people living there !!!

We're still not sure.

Jay said...

That's cool. Did he look handsome?

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Miss Jay- Oh Yes indeedy!