Friday, February 01, 2008

Only messing




A while ago Cavy and I did dome silly 'mess with your mac and see what you get snaps', here's one. I quite like images with the eye as the focus. This week I've done some scraper board images, hence why i've been off the blog a bit. I love scraping the black to reveal the white in order to create an effect.

By the way it wasn't a noodle that I was floating with at aqua, it was a toggle! I must've heard the instructor wrong!!!! Haven't done alot of gym this week, bad Wisdom. What with popping to see what's going on at the Playhouse Theatre and seeing our friend host his album launch last night, it's been quite a busy week, phew it's the weekend.... one too many red wines too equals fuzzy yud. Ah well keeps you toastie in the cold weather:>)

5 comments:

Susan as Herself said...

Those are very cool images indeed!

And I have always heard it called a "noodle"---have nevver heard of a toggle. Wonder if they are the sane?

I think red wine is the perfect warm up drink! :)

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

toggles/ noodles whatever they are, they are fun to float with!

San said...

Hey, Wisdom.

That fellow in the top photo looks like a true visionary. And you remind me of an American Indian who's donned her warrior regalia.

Good job on your subtractions--black taken from white equals cool!

fizzycat said...

Ah toggle like a duffel coat button.Love the photo bit sci fi ish Dr Who, Startrek, Sapphire and Steel ( spot the geek)and the excellent scraperboards. Haven't done anything like that for ages.

Middle Ditch said...

Noodles and Toggles ! Love the black and white ones.