Saturday, January 26, 2008

Utter filth!

I can't seem to keep up my blog at the mo, no excuse just lacking in ummphness in the weekdays after work. Work's good at the mo...got to check through a science pupil and teacher book yesterday with my colleague who is the project manager. The book's aimed at 11-14 year olds...my colleague who is pregnant laughed when we got to the Reproduction section, basically she blames her situation is all down to that page and she never saw the following 'giving birth' pages....ha ha

I just kept saying 'this book is full of filth!' hee hee :>)

On the creative front...
Not alot to report, bursting with creative urges just got to get round to the,

On the film front...
Saw Sweeney Todd and enjoyed it's look and music....wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be, I suppose it's because I knew what was going to happen ..I'm hard to please these days.

On the waterfront...
Enjoyed aqua aerobics and swimming with a noodle this week!! I've never laughed so much in ages!!!

Take care bloggers!
X

7 comments:

fizzycat said...

Yep those school books were a bit strange we did chickens frogs then humans, very funny. Thanks for comments on blog. A noodle, I will guess this is either a float or a hat obviously not the food item.Best wishes from Fizz.

Middle Ditch said...

Swimming with a noodle?

Johnie Depp went high and now he shall fall low. Mark my words.

tornwordo said...

I know what swimming with the noodle is, good times!

Susan as Herself said...

I love swimming with a noodle. My friend Tara and I do it at the gym. Fun!

I think many folks felt the same as you re: Sweeney Todd. I loved Johnny in it, but was not so keen on Helena, which made me sad... I usually really enjoy her.

Jay said...

I wasn't super impressed with it either.

Jay said...

I wasn't super impressed with it either.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Tim Burton fan. But I love Johnny Depp. And I did actually like "Edward Scissorhands". So I gave "Sweeny Todd" a try. Not impressed. Though Johnny did a great job with the singing.