Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday morning coming down

Not got around to blogging this week so here I am. Blogging, emails and facebook, it's like having to do extra admin everyday but atleast it's fun!

Got a bra sorted, thanks for asking hopefully it will stay up with party dress, thinking of tucking in those little straps you get with dresses that are usually just for keeping them on the hanger but may use these to hoist up dress!! Any suggestions gladly accepted for keeping strapless dresses on without using tape???

Easiest thing would be not to wear such a dress which causes ample hold-up worries but I thought why not, better have fun now!

Hoping to do something creative today. Seeing the Sweeney Todd film later, can't wait, I love Depp and Bonham-Carter films so I hope i'm in for a treat! All part of Cavy's b'day weekend.

3 comments:

Monique said...

No advise on strapless dresses I'm afraid, I never wear one, but have fun nevertheless.

Susan as Herself said...

I avoid anything strapless... so, no help I am afraid.

I think you will enjoy Sweeney Todd---but just be ready for all the blood!

Enjoy!

fizzycat said...

Not a strapless person sorry. Anything with Depp in is usually ok. Tim Burton added is sure to make it a winner.