Sunday, February 17, 2008

and all because...

I don't seem to be keeping up my blog as I should but must'nt grumble. The works Las Vegas themed post xmas do. It was fun and I managed to keep my dress hitched up:>) everyone grumbled about the food, well that's a works tradition. The Elvis was good and made the night and so did our frantic dancing, we gave folks a laugh anyway.

Will add pics another time as this blog is taking too long and Kingom is on the box in a minute!

Must dash.

Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Glad you had a good time and the dress looks fabulous. How do you keep that up when getting a little tipsy and dance the night away? It's always a miracle for me.

fizzycat said...

Looking good . Glad the dress worked. Yes it makes a difference if the Elvis is good.